Recently we have launched a series of EduTech webinars providing information on the most effective practices of how to transform full-time programs to remote format.
We invite you to the third webinar «Digital technologies for the digital skills development», which will take place on the 7th of May.
Using the programs of the Academy of Technologies and Data of Sberbank Corporate University as an example, we will share life hacks for using training tools that are applied to develop working skills in automated programming and remote process control environments.
Within the webinar you can find answers on the following issues:
1. How is the learning process on digital skills training programs structured?
2. What are the features and subtleties of using Azur, Slack and Granatum applications within educational programs?
3. What difficulties did teachers and students encounter during the implementation of the programs?
4. How is the effectiveness of such educational programs measured?
The following spokesmen of the webinar will take speeches.
- Dmitry Zubtsov, Head of the Academy of Technologies and Data, Sberbank Corporate University
- Alexey Lipchanskyi, Project Director, Academy of Technologies and Data, Sberbank Corporate University
- Andrey Krekhov, Head of Department, Academy of Technologies and Data, Sberbank Corporate University
You can register for the event here
Materials from previous webinars in the series are available in the EduTech Club community here
Контакты для СМИ
+7 (495) 665-43-40